Subject Author Posted Replies

OT A drone-mounted chainsaw, what could possibly go wrong?
m=default-widget I you're talking about removing hard-to-get tree branches that you can't re ach, then a remote-controlled might be good, but mechanically actuated cutt ing is still like all of the...
5
5

Spaghetti slimming effects
"Science Unlocks Slimming Effects of Spaghetti" by Premack, Rachel. Washington Post July 7, 2016 p.A3
2
2

Vivitar Vivicam3740.
Pretty weird behavior.................................. Took a picture yesterday, tried to copy it to HDD and it disappeared without trace. Took another picture today and checked the boxes so it was...
3
3

POTS Problem
Hello, all. In addition to cellular service I still maintain a copper-back-to-central office phone line at my residence. I've had this for about 40 years and never had any problems - until now. Here...
10
10

DATA I/O 21A
Hello all, really trying my luck here: does anybody have a DATA I/O 21A (E)EPROM programmer and can help me with some tests to understand if mine is working well? It appear to program most common...
1
1

Powering up a Tektronics 2440 scope after 8 years
I have had a scope sitting idle for about 8 years and am about to power it up. Should I use a variac and build up the voltage slowly. or just power it up? Any suggestions will be welcome.
4
4

Loose micro USB cables
A new cable works wonderfully. For maybe 6 weeks. Then when I use the Samsung phone while charging... "Beep-boop, beep-boop?, charge indicator on, off, on, off. Over and over. Replace cable, all is...
32
32

Computer Accessories | Computer Stores
Read the reviews of computer accessories and find the best one that suits to your needs by contacting the experts through our directory as it helps you to get accessories in great deals.

KLH 100 table radio service info (again)
Hello all, Does anyone have a service manual for a KLH 100 table radio that they would be willing to sell, copy or lend out? This radio was made in Japan by Kyocera when Kyocera owned the KLH name....
2
2

Tandberg meter needed
Hello all, I'm working on a Tandberg 2075 receiver which has a bad signal strength meter. The coils are corroded, so there is no saving the meter. Anyone have a scrap unit? I think the meter from...

Help with lead acid battery please
I bought a used forklift and the battery, even though only a couple years old, was almost dead from sitting too long without being charged. I got the lift to my shop and put a charger on it overnight....
17
17

internet worm
gotta worm. I use USGS EARTHQUAKES the realtime map %22help%22%3Afalse%7D%7D for research and blogging my past post: I cannot view that now...I see only a white screen. The only last unusual linkage...
3
3

Bleutooth transceiver for non-bluetooh
Well, I looked and I found what I was asking about, at the bottom here, but since the post is written, I'm posting it. I decided I want to look like one of the cool** young umppies who walk around...
3
3

Need Extension Cable For LED Monitor
I just purchased an LG 24M38H LED monitor. It comes with a DC power adapter similar to this one: The problem that I am having is that the cable is only approx. 4 ft long. So, I am trying to find an...
10
10

Horizontal streaks HP LaserJet 3200m scans
How do I get rid of horizontal streaks HP LaserJet 3200m copies and scans? Whether I copy or scan, I get horizontal streaks like this: ______________________________________...
35
35