0.75mm pitch ,8pin SOIC package style

Unusual package, I can get hold of the usual 1.25mm pin spacing SMD 8 pin SOIC IC . I might be able to find an exact replacement if I knew the SMD style code for .75mm spacing, normal width of SOIC IC body but not so long. May be about .75mm pitch , not exactly .75, only ruler measurement. At a pinch I might be able to twist 90 degree each pin axially and realign for the smaller pitch, and/or grind back the pin width with .5mm dremmel discs, but very constrained space and an exact replacement would be a lot easier.

Reply to
N_Cook

Oddly its wider than normal SOIC. Tried grinding and bending pins of a practise 8pin SOIC and that will work, but I'd like to obtain a proper footprint replacement, if anyone knows the style, something like QSOP.

Reply to
N_Cook

perhaps TSOP type II, .8mm pitch.

Reply to