Small graphical LCDs - Free Image utility Available - What have I missed?

Recently completed a windows based mono & Color LCD image utility and it's
now available (totally free). Also allows you to import 24bpp BMP files
(includes basic editing for mono LCD output) and exports to a header file
table. Very simple but works (one bug that I know of - occasionally doesn't
let you import a second image - will fix for next version).

I'm looking at the next version now and want to get it right the first time.
I've already had a few requests (line, circle & fill commands), but am
looking to add a bit more whizzy functionality. Any suggestions as to what
is missing/really needed would be ideal. In fact any comments (good & bad)
are welcome.

link to software & basic manual
http://www.picmodules.com/acatalog/Free_Downloads.html

Click on the Image Designer download links

Cheers
Jim

Site Timeline