Simulate C-code for an AVR

Hi all,

Can I in any way simulate my compiled C-code for an AVR using Studio or another tool? And does it cost a fortune? Years ago I was excited by the possibility of simulating my assembler code for a PIC using the Microchip IDE only.

TIA Regards

Reply to
Klaus C Nielsen (DK)

Since Win-AVR has been integrated into AVR Studio, it should work. Other C compilers I don't know, but Win-AVR should work.

Reply to
Tom

Thanks alot Tom.

Tom skrev:

Reply to
Klaus C Nielsen (DK)

The Imagecraft AVR compiler also produces the correct magic to allow AVR Studio to do C source-level debugging.

--
Rich Webb   Norfolk, VA
Reply to

Yes AVR Studio 4 (which is free as a download) allows this as it has GCC built in. I do AVR simulations of my C code on it all the time ;)

***
Reply to
Lord Vain