Simulate C-code for an AVR

Hi all,

Can I in any way simulate my compiled C-code for an AVR using Studio or
another tool?
And does it cost a fortune?
Years ago I was excited by the possibility of simulating my assembler
code for a PIC using the Microchip IDE only.

TIA
Regards

Re: Simulate C-code for an AVR

Since Win-AVR has been integrated into AVR Studio, it should work.
Other C compilers I don't know, but Win-AVR should work.

Re: Simulate C-code for an AVR

Thanks alot Tom.

Re: Simulate C-code for an AVR

On Thu, 06 Apr 2006 07:12:37 +0200, "Klaus C Nielsen (DK)"

The Imagecraft AVR compiler also produces the correct magic to allow
AVR Studio to do C source-level debugging.

--
Rich Webb   Norfolk, VA

Re: Simulate C-code for an AVR

Yes AVR Studio 4 (which is free as a download) allows this as it has GCC
built in. I do AVR simulations of my C code on it all the time ;)

*** Encrypt your Internet usage with a free VPN account from
http://www.SecureIX.com ***

Site Timeline