ROM programmer questions ?

hello,
Any one have any info on XELTEK EPR-01 EPROM programmer.
I am looking for documentation and software or compatible
software.

currently it only has the 28 pin socket installed *BUT*
I noticed the PCB has slots for 40 PIN chips sockets (not
installed) is there any way to upgrade this programmer or does it
already support other 40 pin devices and i just need softwware ?
and install some sockets ?

Any helpful advice greatly appreciated,
robb

Re: ROM programmer questions ?
Normally, all the pins are not used.
But, there can be few reasons if you find the new hardware (Revised
release)
with additional pins . Anyhow checkout http://www.xeltek.com .

Karthik Balaguru

Re: ROM programmer questions ?

does it
softwware ?
(Revised
Thanks for the reply, xeltek said what one might expect, "sorry
you are SOL"
thanks again
robb

Re: ROM programmer questions ?

fitted
pin
0V, and
voltages are

Thanks for reply,
sometimes people hack old equipment for kicks and stumble onto
enhancements/features that one could make themselves with a
little soldering  .... that maybe the OEM did not enable to meet
some price point they intended on.
it was worth asking for as xeltek has given that product the
thumb, kiss and boot.
thanks for reply,
robb

Site Timeline