Question: the use of JTAG interface on Atmel ATmega2560 CPU.

Hello all , I use the JTAG - ISP programmer from E-LAB,

And the JTAG connector is connected to the
MCU-ATMEGA2560 board.

I connected TMS, TCK, /RESET, TDO, VCC, TDI, and GND.

The programmer sends 5V to the board on the VCC line.

In the programmers software I selected JTAG programming option.

But there is no way the programmer wants to communicate with the CPU ATmega2560. The programmer can not find the ATmega2560.

Do I need to connect any other CPU signals to GND or VCC ? Or do any other trick ?

(The programmer works good with the E-lab ATmega128 boards in JTAG mode.)

A shematic of a CPU board with JTAG interface and ATmega2560 cpu can help to find the problem.

Please help.

Thanks, Mega lover

-= Get GrabIt for free from

=-

Reply to
Server

On Sun, 6 Jul 2008 11:12:38 +0200, "Server" Hello all ,

I wonder if having an animated, puking drunk on their main page really supports any confidence in their products?

Rich Webb     Norfolk, VA
Reply to
Rich Webb