Prototyping software?

Is there any software out there that I can use to prototype circuit designs with a library of ICs and components. Like a graphical drag and drop type. Beacuse I'm thinking of making a z80 computer with well a z80, and I want to prototype it first before I just start buying parts and realizing that is doesn't work. Would also be great for Arduino dev as well.

If it doesn't exist, I take no credit for this idea :) have at it.....

Reply to
Kipper Klank