pic16f84a want your help!!

hi, i am new to this PIC programming world and i want to do a project, for that we are using PIC Millennium Board, it has key pad( 4*4) , lcd and Rs232, and other stuff. for our assignment i have to use key pad, LCD, and 2 leds. and i want to use pic16f84a. problem is the pin useage

16f84a has 13 I/O pins. but our project require (16 min ) pins how i can utilize the pin usage. (without any decoder circuits. is it possible or have to jump other mcU) please help me!! thanks,
Reply to
gobinath

16F627/8 and 16F88 have more pins, the former has the same pinout and I think the latter may as well. Don't know if either manages 16 but I think they might.
--
http://www.petezilla.co.uk
Reply to