pic16f84a want your help!!

hi,
i am new to this PIC programming world and i want to do a project, for
that we are using PIC Millennium Board, it has key pad( 4*4) , lcd and
Rs232, and other stuff. for our assignment i have to use key pad, LCD,
and 2 leds.   and i want to use pic16f84a. problem is the pin useage
16f84a has 13 I/O pins.
but our project require (16 min ) pins how i can utilize the pin usage.
(without any decoder circuits. is it possible or have to jump other
mcU)
please help me!!
thanks,

Re: pic16f84a want your help!!

16F627/8 and 16F88 have more pins, the former has the same pinout and I
think the latter may as well.  Don't know if either manages 16 but I think
they might.

--
http://www.petezilla.co.uk

Site Timeline