PIC16F54 Compiler Support

Hii All,

    I been working under a project using PIC16F5x IC. But i need to
know which compiler will support PIC16F5x Series If available please
provide me the link to download a demo version of it.Please do reply
ASAP...

Regards,

Mohammed Idrish M

Re: PIC16F54 Compiler Support

Most PIC compilers support this series. PicBasic Pro, Proton, Hi-Tech C,
CCS C, etc all support it, but I don't think any of them offer a 'demo' version
that supports the 16F5x.

With the 16F5x being a 12-bit core I'm not sure how efficient any compiler
is going to be though.

12-bit core parts have pretty limited resources that most compilers will gobble
up pretty fast.

Regards,

Bruce
http://www.rentron.com