pic -> sed1530 lcd asm code?

Desperately seeking the most basic of assembly code for any PIC to drive an
Epson SED1530 based graphic LCD.
Just to put a dot on screen would be fantastic!
Anyone help?
Martin

Re: pic -> sed1530 lcd asm code?

In a few moments of google searching, I found this :
http://www.circuitsonline.nl/forum/view/30077 (seems to be dutch)

If you are new to PIC's and/or LCD's why not try experimenting
with the more common 44870 LCD type's?

Texy

Re: pic -> sed1530 lcd asm code?

Thanks Texy, seen this one and hundreds of others but no snippet of asm
code.
I have plenty of PIC and LCD experience (T6963, HD44870) but I just wanted
to compare my code with stuff that definately works.
I suspect my code is right and that the display is faulty, but it's driving
me nuts!
Thanks
Martin

Re: pic -> sed1530 lcd asm code?

Is it compatible with the S1D13305? I have some asm code written for the
80c552 that works. Maybe you can translate it...
Also i used a program called lcdhype to test if the display worked.

SFC

Re: pic -> sed1530 lcd asm code?

Thanks for the offer and info SFC. Think I've solved it --> changed to a
different LCD!
Cheers
Martin

Re: pic -> sed1530 lcd asm code?

but did you solve it ?  or move to a totaly differnt type of lcd ?
if you did solve it you may want to share how you did it.

David

Re: pic -> sed1530 lcd asm code?

Think the 1530 was faulty as one of it's data lines was only providing about
1v max, so changed to another device (T6963C) which, although a slightly
different protocol, works like a dream using the same PIC.
Reckon my original code for the 1530 was correct all along.

Martin

Re: pic -> sed1530 lcd asm code?

thats about the worst problem you can have. trying to sort out something
that is not broken :-)

David

Site Timeline