PIC assembly code EEPROM

In PIC's such as the 16F84A, there is 64 bytes of EEPROM memory for data.
How can you set some of these memory with values in assembly code? I don't
want to be using the EEPROM's control registers and stuff, I want the hex
file to contain the data and load it onto the PIC directly.
Thanks

Re: PIC assembly code EEPROM

Stick this in your asm file somewhere (I like to do it at the end):

;;; EEPROM Contents

        org     2100h

        DE      "This will end up in E2PROM"

Tim Daneliuk     snipped-for-privacy@tundraware.com