PIC assembly code EEPROM

Hi, In PIC's such as the 16F84A, there is 64 bytes of EEPROM memory for data. How can you set some of these memory with values in assembly code? I don't want to be using the EEPROM's control registers and stuff, I want the hex file to contain the data and load it onto the PIC directly. Thanks

Reply to
wt

Stick this in your asm file somewhere (I like to do it at the end):

;;;;;;;;;; ;;; EEPROM Contents ;;;;;;;;;; org 2100h

DE "This will end up in E2PROM"

Tim Daneliuk     tundra@tundraware.com
Tim Daneliuk