Pic 12F6xx or Pic 16Fxxx programmer

looking for PIC 12F6xx or 16Fxxx Programmer schematic to build...

anyone have one available to download or know of a website to get it?

Thanks

Re: Pic 12F6xx or Pic 16Fxxx programmer

update:

i forgot to include that i need it to be serial or usb connection

Re: Pic 12F6xx or Pic 16Fxxx programmer

www.ic-prog.com Programing software and links to hardware.
I put used variation of the JDM programmer designed by olimex.com which could
program many different devices ( upto 40 pins), but I don't see it there
anymore. Perhaps "olimex programmer" search will find something.

Re: Pic 12F6xx or Pic 16Fxxx programmer

Isn't the JDM a standard LVP-Cable

Re: Pic 12F6xx or Pic 16Fxxx programmer

I think I meant, variation of the Tate programmer while the ic-prog must be set
to JDM programmer. Not sure if one of the signals does not need to be inverted.
Moved to another computer so most likely lost the settings.
Amyone know?

Cheers

Re: Pic 12F6xx or Pic 16Fxxx programmer

I purchased the serial PG-2C Olimex programmer from Spark Fun in the
U.S. (the exchange rate was really good :) )

Using WinPIC set to JDM programmer, I've experienced no problems in
programming Microchip PICs, either via the on board socket or ICSP socket

Malcolm

Site Timeline