PCB Pad Size for TQFP Package??

Hi all,

I'm designing a PCB for a PIC18F8722 which has a TQFP 80 package.  This
is the PCB I've designed for an SMT type device and I was wondering
what the standard pad size is for this?  From what I've seen on the
web, they look rectangular, but I'm not sure of the dimensions.

Also, does anyone know of free software capable of laying out a PCB
(could be manually and not through schematic capture) while also being
able to generate the gerber files.  I know there are a lot of vendors
out there which let you download their software if you pay for them to
manufacture your PCBs...but I already have someone for this.

Thanks,
weg22

Re: PCB Pad Size for TQFP Package??

Look on the data sheet.........

Re: PCB Pad Size for TQFP Package??

snipped-for-privacy@drexel.edu wrote in news:1149215148.691784.179760
@i40g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

www.cadsoftusa.com, eagle layout editor

They have a free version for 2-layer smallish boards.  Just click the
freeware link

--
Scott
Reverse name to reply