MPLAB SIM - Status register...

With C18, I can specify the Status Z register with "STATUSbits.Z"

Can I do something similar with MPLAB SIM in the watch window? Or just list
the whole STATUS register?

I see there is a lower case "n ov z dc c" at the bottom of MPLAB. Then some
of these change to upper case when the program is stopped.
Like: "n ov Z DC C". So I assume that means they are set or 1. And in this
case the STATUS in the watch window shows red 0x07 which would seem to
confirm that...

Re: MPLAB SIM - Status register...

FYI - I found the following MPLAB cheat sheet which explains the various
things on the status bar (page 5)...

http://ww1.microchip.com/downloads/en/devicedoc/51410b.pdf

Re: MPLAB SIM - Status register...

Thanks for that. I am sure it will be useful. Saved for future reading.

Site Timeline