microcontroller printer

I'm interested in finding a very small printer which I can easily
interface with a 68HC11 development board.  I've had no luck searching
the net for such a thing.  Does anyone know where to find such an item
and how difficult it would be to interface with it using a 68HC11?

Thanks!

Re: microcontroller printer

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 18:51:21 -0500, David Calkins

Search for "OEM printer kiosk OR receipt". New ones aren't cheap.

There's this one, but without docs it would take some work to interface:
<http://www.allelectronics.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?category=search&item=PRNT-3&type=store

--
Rich Webb   Norfolk, VA

Site Timeline