Microchip Forums upgrade borked

Well its been about 24 hours now and the upgraded forum is still unusable
http://www.microchip.com/forums/

Without a usable forum, Microchip are just another manufacturere with a
crappy website . . .

--
Forum user: Ian.M

Re: Microchip Forums upgrade borked
snipped-for-privacy@totally.invalid says...
I guess if you spend more time in the forum than designing...
I can't think of a SINGLE problem I ever had that was resolved through a
forum discussion.

Re: Microchip Forums upgrade borked

You can't design without information, and you can't know it all either. Posting answers to other peoples' questions gives you more insight into your knowledge.

BTW - what are you doing posting HERE anyway? Don't you have something to design?

Re: Microchip Forums upgrade borked

I STILL have problems getting into the forum. I can't log in yet, and I can only sometimes see postings. Most times I get a "server unavailable" error.

I can't believe it's still this bad after 2 weeks.

Re: Microchip Forums upgrade borked

Its a lot better and has been pretty stable for the last few days.  If
you are still having login problems, flush your cache and delete all
Microchip cookies.  Worst case: try a different browser.

Unfortunately the look & feel is horrible as the forum theme sucks but
everything seems to be working as well or better than it was pre-upgrade.
If you get the server unavailable error, just keep hitting reload till it
eventually loads, but I haven't had that error at all lately.

--
Ian Malcolm.   London, ENGLAND.  (NEWSGROUP REPLY PREFERRED)