Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- low cost microcontroller with RS32
March 14, 2007, 9:24 am
rate this thread
I'm trying to build a simple system with a microcontroller and 2 RS232
ports to receive data on 1 port and send out new data on the 2nd port
1. 2x RS232 UART port, configurable comm settings
2. 64k internal memory to store the RS232 strings database
3. 2x 8 bit IO port to select options using 8bit dip switches
I've worked with an 8051 many years ago and from what I've been reading
again, it looks like it should do the job quite well.
any advice? a development kit would help too.
- » How to measure low resistance reasonably accurately?
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics Design