Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
January 8, 2013, 3:03 pm
rate this thread
Min quantity : 2pcs and quick turn bare pcb factory!
We are manufacture low cost, high quality PCB and quick turn prototypes in
we also supply RoHS Compliance,Leed Freed PCB prototype.
Silk masks are produced for the same price
Send us a PCB file and we will reply promptly with a quote.
We can assemble components for your company.
We sell high quality HDI PCB's.
accept delivery times are prompt.(quick turn)
We can supply color PCBs board(Example: Blue,
Mail: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
E-mail pcb files to us and we will provide a prompt quote.
We send PCB via DHL or UPS or Fedex ( Approx 1 day from China to the USA)
Product Name: Printed Circuit BoardPlace of Origin: ChinaFeatures:
1) Surface finish: hot air solder leveling, entice, immersion gold,
carbon ink, gold finger, peelable mask
2) PCB file format: protel,powerpcb,Gerber file,Engle....
3) Profile: routing, punching, V-Cut, chamfered
4) Number of layers for mass production: 2 - 12
5) Finished copper weight from .25 to 3oz
6) Minimum finished hole size .006"
7) Min. trace .004" - Min. space .004"
Max. panel size: 18" x 24"
9) Printed circuit board final thickness from .016" to .125"
10)soldermask /Legend in a variety of colors
11)operating costs (10 pieces ): 2 layers( about 0.05$/inch) 4
2 layers( 3 days, 5 days,8days) Ships next day.
4 layers( 5 days, 7 days,10days)
6 layers( 5 days, 7 days,10days)
Min Qty 2pcs.
Quick PCB factory Web http:www.njpcb.com
Contact Person: Mr. Ding JiaBao
E-mail: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
Any advice will be greatly appreciated!
if any question,Please send e-mail to us,we will reply as soon
- » Is it possible to simulate the PIC18F45K80 with PROTEUS ??
- — Next thread in » Microcontroller Discussions
- » how to interface bluetooth(WRL1300) module with ATMEGA32?
- — Previous thread in » Microcontroller Discussions
- » Don't you just hate it when the wrong firmware is installed?
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Embedded Programming