Is this group active?

Is it?

Re: Is this group active?
yes

Re: Is this group active?

True, but there's comp.arch.embedded if you like your topic with more bits
and traffic.

Re: Is this group active?

Tes, why ask?

Re: Is this group active?

because its title suggested it would be of more interest to me than
comp.arch.embedded and I have just persuaded my ISP to include it in the
news feed.  Not much point if there is no activity.

ian

Re: Is this group active?

Activity tends to go in cycles.  If you want more activity, post and don't
lurk. :-)

We all need a good discussion topic now and then....

Re: Is this group active?

I only joined a few days ago. Hardly lurking.

I posted one already. Not much reaction yet.

Ian

Re: Is this group active?

someposts one go without any notice others take off and die within days and
some keep comming back time and time again.

it all depends on which time frame your post hits and if you new intresting
topic is as intresting to anybody else.

but if you reach a wall that you need some help with here is a good source
of unbiased  replyies.

David

Re: Is this group active?

Excellent. I'll bear that in mind.

Ian

Re: Is this group active?

    ^^^^^^^^

Now, there's an optimistic fellow!  ;-)

--
Dan Henry

Re: Is this group active?

Wasn't meant as an incrimination. Hence the smiley face. And I didn't say
"don't continue lurking". I said "don't lurk".

Re: Is this group active?

No problem. I have been on comp.arch.embedded for a long time but it is too
broadly based for me - I'm a dyed in the wool 8 bit bloke so this group was
a real find. Unfortunately my ISP did not carry it until I asked. So now I
have it I am keen to put it to good use. That fact it was not carried by my
ISP made me wonder if it was popular/active, hence the original question.

Ian

Re: Is this group active?

Hear hear!  I am a robotics and electronics hobbyist, and for most of my
applications anything more than 8 bit is overkill.  My favorite project
to date was built on basic stamps: an automated beer mashing station to
make home brew.  Not that I had problems getting other students to help
with my class project ;)

-James