how to interface bluetooth(WRL1300) module with ATMEGA32?

I'm working on project "Air mouse" sensing the hand movement using accelerometer
sensor which gives acceleration values in x,y,& z direction.

 These analog values will be converted into digital form and then transmitting
the same using bluetooth module to computer for cursor movement.

Here I need help to interface bluetooth(WRL1300) module with
ATMEGA32(microcontroller). please give any suggestions..
Thank you..

Re: how to interface bluetooth(WRL1300) module with ATMEGA32?
On Sat, 24 Nov 2012 14:18:01 -0600, saheba

I've worked with the ATMega32 but I'm not familiar with the WRL1300
module, so all I can do is point you towards somewhere where you're more
likely to get a good answer.

Try asking this question over in the group comp.arch.embedded. This
group (alt.microcontrollers.8bit) has very little traffic.

--
Rich Webb     Norfolk, VA

Re: how to interface bluetooth(WRL1300) module with ATMEGA32?

go to avrfreaks.net - a great wealth of help is there

Site Timeline