crc-ccitt

looking for some asm code for a running crc16-ccitt asm routine for the 8051
series micro.
thanks

Re: crc-ccitt

Yep, I've got that.  Which 8051 assembler?  Calculated or table-based?

--
Dan Henry

Re: crc-ccitt

I would prefer the calculated version for my running crc16-ccitt
I am still using the old ASM51 for my assembler.
Could you suggest a windows assembler?
Thanks

Re: crc-ccitt

Another newsgroup where this question and your other recent posts is
highly topical is comp.arch.embedded and that newsgroup gets much more
traffic than a.m.8.  Although c.a.e is less tolerant of top-posting,
the increased traffic there should give you a higher probability of
getting an answer before readers tire of your bad netiquette and start
ignoring you as is the case with me here.

http://www.albion.com/netiquette /
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netiquette
http://www.dtcc.edu/cs/rfc1855.html

--