AVR Freaks

Anyone know if this site has gone or is it a temporary fault?

Re: AVR Freaks

Might have gotten zapped (or splushed) in the recent storm?

--
Rich Webb   Norfolk, VA

Re: AVR Freaks

hmmmm....
still isn't there. doesn't look good

Don...

--
Don McKenzie
E-Mail Contact Page:               http://www.dontronics.com/e-mail.html

Re: AVR Freaks

me thinketh they may have forgotten to renew the host or domain, as a
stange message now appears.

Don...

--
Don McKenzie
E-Mail Contact Page:               http://www.dontronics.com/e-mail.html

Re: AVR Freaks

Found it! - it's now avrfreaks.net

Re: AVR Freaks

Yes it's now there, but it was always avrfreaks.net

Don...