Anyone have info on a EDH687C31?

This is a hybrid made by Electronic Designs Inc. long ago. The firm that bought them out has not responded to my request.

It is a 40 pin device, has 8k x 8 EPROM and 8k x 8 RAM, don't know much more about it.

What I want to do is read out the ROM and then be able to reprogram it.

I need: Pinout Reading and programming info What specific Mot 687 series processor based on?

Any help would be MUCH appreciated!

Reply to
nerd