A slow year?

Between the PIC and Arduino crowd, you'd think this would be an active
group. Is it something someone said?

mike

--
   __    __    __    __    __    __    __    __
  / /\  / /\  / /\  / /\  / /\  / /\  / /\  / /

This group has always run hot and cold.  Plenty of people must keep an
eye on it, because when an interesting post DOES get made, there is
usually plenty of action for a short while.

Re: A slow year?

Of the last 2 questions I asked on this group, the only answer I got was a
snotty one!

Maybe others have had similar experience and feel this group isn't worth the
bother.

Re: A slow year?

Too many people confuse arrogance with wit. They see themselves as
smart, not obnoxious.

mike

Re: A slow year?

That about sums it up.

Re: A slow year?

Could've been "sour grapes", I was asking for any application examples for
the AVR Xplain board - these are highly sought after as they are not on
general sale, only handed out at expo's or given as gifts if you know the
right people.

ping--mII

hi mike.
We had mail discussion some years ago (2005/6??)
regarding a mutual fanboi. Time passed, little has
changed.
Might we discuss this pest again?
whisp3r @ fastmail.fm will get to me.
cheers
LN

Re: A slow year?

snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.com says...

That IS one of the unfortunate problems with USENET.  Every ass hole can
throw in their two bits too, but the best thing to do is to ignore those
people and move on.  Oh, and it isn't confined to just this group, it is
just the nature of the beast in general.  I will be the first to admit
that I have a pretty extensive kill file/bozo bin and just filter out
all googlegroups posts just out of self defense.  Allowing one butt head
to taint your view of the group is entirely up to you, but I can't get
that emotionally vested in that sort of thing.  Oh, and if I didn't
respond to your post, it is because I didn't KNOW the answer to the
question, or didn't see the post.  I don't like to just throw out crap
answers and just add MORE to the noise level.

                                    Jim

Site Timeline