68hc05

Anyone know if any group still talking about Motorola MC68HC705.. MC68HC05 microcontrollers?

Thanks Bill Rueth

Reply to
William Rueth

I worked with them for 15+ years. I didn't dump Motorola until they became "Freescale" and decided that unless you were buying a million units for some cell phone they did want to talk with you. If you have any questions I will do my best to help. I worked in 6805 and 68HC11 assembly and C.

Jim

Reply to
WangoTango

Any one know of a current repository of old Motorola / Freescale software, printed instructions, programming tools. I have most of the software from the Freescale site, but lack some printed / software for development systems I have.

I have both "printed docs & software" for a Motorola M68HC05PGMR development board. I lack any "printed docs & software" for a Motorola M68HC705CICS development board. I would like to migrate software from M68HC705C8A dip to MC68HC705C9ACFNE PLCC chips Bill Rueth

Reply to
William Rueth

I don't know of any one stop shopping for all that old stuff. Your best bet is to google and doggedly look at cached pages. Most "Development" boards just consist of some generic hardware for you to bang on the MCU in a known environment. I suggest you layout your own boards and have at it. You'll learn much more.

Reply to
WangoTango