68hc05

Anyone know if any group still talking about Motorola MC68HC705..
MC68HC05 microcontrollers?

Thanks
Bill Rueth

Re: 68hc05
I worked with them for 15+ years.
I didn't dump Motorola until they became "Freescale" and decided that
unless you were buying a million units for some cell phone they did want
to talk with you.
If you have any questions I will do my best to help.
I worked in 6805 and 68HC11 assembly and C.

                          Jim

Re: 68hc05
Any one know of a current repository of old Motorola / Freescale
software, printed instructions, programming tools. I have most of the
software from the Freescale site, but lack some printed / software for
development systems I have.

I have both "printed docs & software" for a Motorola M68HC05PGMR
development board.
I lack any "printed docs & software" for a Motorola M68HC705CICS
development board.
I would like to migrate software from M68HC705C8A dip to
MC68HC705C9ACFNE PLCC chips
Bill Rueth

Re: 68hc05
I don't know of any one stop shopping for all that old stuff.
Your best bet is to google and doggedly look at cached pages.
Most "Development" boards just consist of some generic hardware for you
to  bang on the MCU in a known environment.  I suggest you layout your
own boards and have at it.  You'll learn much more.

Site Timeline