your opinion about book

Hello,

I ran into the book "Embedded Linux System Design and Development" by Raghavan, it also has been mentioned in another thread.

What's your opinion if you had a chance to read it, is it worthy? I checked content on amazon.com, books covers a lot of topics, looks to be up-to-date.

I'm reading now the book by Karim Yaghmour "Building embedded linux" (may be wrong with title), comparing with it - what are the main benefits?

Thanks in advance.

--
Best regards, Roman
Reply to