yaSSL Exhibiting at ARM Technology Conference

Hi!

yaSSL will be exhibiting at the 2010 ARM Technology Conference in Santa Clara, CA on November 10th and 11th, 2010. If you are attending, stop by and visit! The yaSSL team will be talking about several topics including:

  1. CyaSSL Embedded SSL for ARM environments. We have various assembly based optimizations for our SSL implementation on ARM. Come by and we can talk through the details.
  2. yaSSL Embedded Web Server!
  3. Building secure firmware update systems for your devices with our agents.
  4. The CyaSSL Java provider for Android.
  5. Securing VoIP and Video on your devices.

If you would like to set a time to speak with yaSSL in detail, please contact the yaSSL team at snipped-for-privacy@yassl.com. To learn more about the above topics, visit the yaSSL website:

We look forward to seeing you there!

Reply to
Chris C.