White Dwarf Linux - Windows - Dual Boot

Hi, I have Windows 2000 installed on PC. Now, I want to install White Dwarf Linux (Embedded Linux) on the same pc with double bootable with Windows. I have tried it once, but after complete installation of White Dwarf Linux, when I reboot PC it doesn't ask about boot option. It automatically boots into White Dwarf Linux. I can't boot in Windows. So, if any one has idea about this reply as soon as possible. A positive reply waited from you.

Thanks, Sumeet

Reply to
sumeet.pawnikar