White Dwarf Linux Booting Problem

Hi,

I am Sumeet, working on a PC104 plus board. I had a working White Dwarf 2.2.0 installed on SBC. But, now it hangs when booting, and it shows below error :

" dev/hda1: UNEXPECTED INCONSISTENCY; RUN fsck MANUALLY " " fsck returned error code - REBOOT NOW ! "

It means try "fsck manually" cause of error on the hda. But I can not login to start the fsck manually.

The FAQ on the

sites describes to use "ALT F2 or F3" to get to another console, but this is not working, I do not get another console!

Before, I tried to boot I always checked the time and date in the bios.

Is somebody having an idea, how can I overcome this ? Pls, reply as soon as possible. Thanks & Regards, Sumeet

Reply to
sumeet.pawnikar

Boot into single user mode and run fsck manually.

Reply to
Tim Keck

Hi, How to boot into single user mode ? Pls, reply........

Thanks, Sumeet

Reply to
sumeet.pawnikar

Sumeet,

You need to go through this document before posting questions questions like this:

/V

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Reply to
Vividh Siddha