Where can I find toolchain to cross compile 2.6.6

I am trying to find a toolchain to compile 2.6.14 kernel or newer Please advice

Thanks in advance

Roma

Reply to
romank

as the sitename says, here you find mips tools: to have a more meaningful answer, you should at least say which platform you are crosscompiling to!

bye

-- Gianluca Moro

giangiammy

No problem.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  I'm sitting on my
                                  at               SPEED QUEEN... To me,

Thanks for the attention

I am using at91rm9200ek by ATMEL

Reply to
romank

I found gnuarm.org website. I am reading through both sites right now.

Thanks for the info.

Sorry I spaced out the platform, I think that reading tons of material about arm made me arm immune or something like that.

Reply to
romank