when to include application?

hi, i just compiled and configured the linux kernel 2.4.29, after doing all this i got a bzImage, now the problem is in which step and how to include our application. we are trying to develop embedded linux systems. our host and target architecture is x86 and the O.S is redhat

9.0 (shrike).

thanks sushant

Reply to
thesushant

build the ramdisk file which content the application you need.

Best Regards,

Reply to
wuulong