What is Linux's equivalent of legacy RTOS's event registers?

I'm new to embedded linux. Can anyone give me information (e.g. weblinks) regarding Linux equivalent of legacy RTOS event registers? For example, VxWorks Events. Thanks.

Reply to
Jungroy

Jungroy schrieb:

Take a look at ELinOS by Sysgo. They offer help porting VxWorks->Linux. Their Website might give some hints.

-Michael

Reply to
Michael Schnell

Thanks. I will check out their website.