We develop Web design for Router or Gateway, also we do Testing and Software development for Embedded Systems.

TESPL is an Embedded Systems Software Development company, Are you guys looking for Embedded Systems Development work, or web development for Router or Gateway devices, we develop complete Embedded System development for Embedded Linux products, also we do Testiung, new feature implementation and Support work.

our website is:

please contact: snipped-for-privacy@tespl.net for more information. Thanks.

Reply to
tvnaidu