USB HOST STACK -CLASS DRIVER LAYER PROBLEM

Hi Vxworks and Linux Gurus..

i am new to vxworks OS. please help me on USB Host Stack...

i bought 64 GB mass storage card from one company. the card no: is IC-SSD-PMCa it detects as a 4 usb devices of 16 GB each. i am porting the USB HOST STACK from vxworks 6.x to vxworks 653 i implemented the Host Driver layer and USB Driver layer. Now i am facing problems in USB CLASS DRIVER layer... the class driver layer implemnts the dynamic attachment and removal of usb devices and provides API's to the FILE SYSTEM. i have some doubts related to class driver layers. ( 1 ) Since i am building the whole module as a component. when i am adding the class driver layer files ( usrUsbBulkDevInit.c and usbBulkDevLib.c ) with my other two layer (USB HOST DRIVER and USB DRIVER)files and tring to build as a component then code is hanging.... but when i removed these CLASS DRIVER layer files and builded the remaining two layer files then it is building files properly and intializes the controller. i dont know why it is happening.... if any one please help me regarding this it would be appreciable... ( 2 ) my 2nd question is can we read and write to Flash Chip of usb Devices without implementing the file system on the top of class driver layer ?? is it possible to read and write raw data to nand flash chips...?? if yes then How..?? if any one please help me regarding this it would be appreciable... thanks and Best regards Sandeep Gulati

Reply to
sandeep gulati