USB data or audio capture on 64-bit PPC Linux?

[If you are trimming followups, please put your reply into comp.arch.embedded as I don't regularly read the other two NGs where I've posted this].

I'm looking for recommendations on a USB data capture pod or (ideally) a cheap audio input device that is known to have working driver support for 64-bit PowerPC Linux. At minimum I need to capture one 10- bit ADC channel at 22.1kHz; anything friskier would be great, and my ideal would be 48kHz 16-bit stereo.

I need to get this working on the PlayStation 3, and I really can't find anything that's documented specifically enough to PPC Linux that I can feel confident about buying it.

This is a one-off project; I'd even be happy to buy a used one from some Usenet denizen, as long as it was guaranteed I'd be able to get it working.

Reply to
larwe