Unix low resources

Hy! I'm looking for a Unix-like o.s. (as linux) for low resources PC X86 with the following features:

  1. max 386 processor
  2. max 4 MB of RAM (preferred 1 MB of RAM).
  3. for real-time application
  4. Ethernet support for TCP/IP, telnet and webserver
  5. freeware and open-source

I found out ttylinux as QNX demo disk but I'd rather prefer smaller solution. Do u have further informations about it? Have u got some links?

Thanks in advance for ur replies.

Reply to
ffgg2005

1MB RAM won't be enough for run any linux. BTW you forgot to say Disk size.

P.S. Please do not cross post

Good luck

Reply to
Helix
[follow-up set to comp.os.linux.hardware] [snip]

Why not? It is better than multi-posting. The OP's main problem was that s/he didn't set a follow-up.

Reply to
Chris

I forgot to add a further constraints: The OS must boot from one or (max) two 1.44 floppies, as the LiveCD of Linux.

Thanks for your replies and your suggestions

Reply to
ffgg2005

snipped-for-privacy@tiscali.it wrote in comp.os.linux.hardware:

Google on "Linux on a floppy", with the quotes.

--
Peter D.
Sig goes here...

LOAF requires a 386SX CPU (minimum), 4-8 megabytes of DRAM, and a floppy drive so does not suits him.

Reply to
Helix