uclinux + apache + php

hi all,

is there any experience in using uclinux with apache and php? I have a constraints about the processor (a mmu-less cpu, so I need to use ucLinux) but I have no constraints about memory (flash+ram) usage.

Is there any problems in compiling apache and php in uclinux? Any link to infos to already tested similar configuration?

thanks for any info giammy

Reply to
giangiammy

Hi,

try here:

Please, let us to know about your progress :)

Regards,

Ivan

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Reply to
Ivan

If you don't need to reuse existing PHP code you can write dynamic pages in C/C++ and build a ~150KB executable that includes an HTTP/S server and your web application data (static html/images, dynamic pages).

search for: KLone, koanlogic.com

bye stefano

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Reply to
stefano.barbato

thanks for the link: I'll check out, anyway, I must have something which can be updated via ftp/scp: perhaps I could ask the customer to use something different from php, such as C, but I must give the possibility to upload the actual pages

thanks giammy

-- Gianluca Moro

giangiammy