tcp/ip over pci

I have a quad G4 pci card residing in a x86 host computer. I want to boot Linux on all 4 processors and would like to take advantage of existing applications such as transcode. I believe the best way to accomplish this is to run tcp/ip over pci. Searching google led me to

which appears to have what I'm looking for. But it was last updated for the 2.2 kernel back in 2001. Does anyone know of anything available for the 2.6 kernel. Since I'm doing this as a hobby, I'd like the solution to be free. If you know of something, please send me a pointer. Otherwise, I guess I'll start with the agelectronics code and hack my own for the 2.6 kernel.

Regards,

David

Reply to
David Bourgoyne