Serial ports and the Dreamcast and Slackware Linux 9.1

Hello from Gregg C Levine Is anyone other then myself using Slackware Linux 9.1 for his host development?

I can use the development tools that I grabbed from the LinuxSH site to build what I want to test, and most of the time it works. However, it refuses to be sent to the unit via the serial port. What special magic did you need to do to get your system to talk to your unit? On the plus side I can confirm that the DC serial upload tool works from Windows using a precompiled Cygwin binary. I can send it the binaries that I built via my Linux development suite. Gregg C Levine drwho8 atsign worldnet dot att dot net "Oh my!" The Second Doctor's nearly favorite phrase.

Reply to
Gregg C Levine