Sending mail via esmtp + exim configuration

Hi, I am having diffuculty in sending mail via esmtp. I have esmtp and libesmtp in my device.

When even i type sendmail in command prompt its says

Exim configuration file /etc/exim/exim.conf has the wrong owner, group, or mode

Then i tried /etc/init.d/exim restart Restarting MTA... Stopping MTA: exim. Starting MTA: exim1970-01-01 00:00:55 Exim configuration file /etc/ exim/exim.con f has the wrong owner, group, or mode failed (1: ). r...@192.168.10.101:~# Suggest me how to proceed. I tried many methods to change the ownership of configuration file. But i fails.

I am able to connect to smtp server. But i am unable to send mail.

suggest me the solution

Reply to
kracks