searching books on embedded systems

can you give me some advice on which books should i read to try to understand how to build robot using embedded systems?

i found this title in amazon Building Embedded Linux Systems by Karim Yaghmour IYO can it be useful to me?

thanks in advance,

Reply to
iuz

It is a good starting point :-)

Reply to
Helix

This didn't sound too bad either:

I don't have it yet, but it's on my "to-get"-list

Reply to
none

The best I've seen for embedded linux is "embedded linux hardware, software, and interfacing" by hollabaugh.

Reply to
Anonymous

Reply to
yamanc