Scheduling in RTLinux

Hi All,

I have a problem in setting the priorites for the TASKS. Lets say I have three TASK T1 T2 and T3. If I want to specify higest priority to T1 then T2 and T3. Then after sometime my TASK T3 is getting scheduled instead of T1 when both task are in ready state. I verfied the priorites and seen that it has been dynamically changed by kernel. Not only the priority but also the scheduling policy changes. I configured SCHED_RR but it changed SCHED_FIFO.

In what ways the kernel computes the priority ? Any links which talks about that ?

If there any means to disable the dynamic computation of priorites

and policies by kernel?

Thanks in Advance

Regards, Aswath

Reply to