sbc like waysmall from gumstix

Does anyone know of something just like the waysmall from

but has ethernet or wifi? So in a sense, it would have a tiny form factor, mmc slot, XScale or ARM-based processor, enclosure, and some form of networking built-in.

Thanks,

Scott

Reply to
Scot

See LN2410SBC at

webmaster

Scott,

We have five different PXA255 miniature SBC's, some include onboard Ethernet (10 or 100 Mbps). The size prohibits onboard MMC or CF slot - but the signals for these are provided on the DIMM or SAMTEC connectors.

These modules do require a carrier card that the TRITON PXA255 module would plug into. This would have the Ethernet magnetics, connector, CF socket etc.

We have a carrier in our Development Kits, but the price of these is not suitable for hobby projects. We are looking at the possibility of creating a low-cost carrier for customers who don't want to design their own.

Bob

Reply to
Bob