SBC Board with ADSL & Fast-Ehternet interface.

Hi .

Im trying to find a small SBC board for an Internet Gateway/ Firewall solution, but I need an ADSL interface for it, and the fastethernet. (a board with Compact flash would also be welcome) a graphic card is not necesarry, because it will be managed through a web.

Does someone know a Product which could fill my needs? Im totally loss and desperate, cant find anything. Any help, would be apreciate.

Thanks

Reply to
Osgaldo Suanzes

Am Mon, 21 Jul 2003 02:25:48 +0200 schrieb Osgaldo Suanzes :

A board with _integrated_ ADSL-Interface i've never seen. But boards with two ethernet-connectors and cf-card-socket you will find easily. I am using such a board:

and it fills my needs completely.

kind regards, Jens

--
Die obige Adresse ist OK, wird aber nicht gelesen.
Für Mails an mich bitte das Wort "usenet" gegen