RTLinux version to get

Hey,

Which is the best version of RTLinux to download. I have heard some individuals tell me to download only the 2.X versions and that 3.X is too difficult to build. I heard the opposite from others. I am a VxWorks developer and wondering if there are any others RTOS's that are Linux base I should take a look at?

Thanks,

Aric

Reply to
Aric Lambert

Take a look at RTAI:

It is based on an early version of RT-Linux and has some features RT-Linux only has in the commercial version like user space real time.

Regards,

Markus

--
Visit my homepage: http://home.arcor.de/markusheinz/