Re: VisualDSP

"Sam \(rép. sans -no-sp-am\)" wrote in news:3fe09623$0$779$ snipped-for-privacy@news.sunrise.ch:

I would like to know if there's another way to download a software to > an ADSP board than VisualDSP++, especially a solution for Linux. I > would like to develop an application for a blackfin.

If you have JTAG-programmable Flash (like an ezkit), you can use its utility to Flash either the whole shebang or a boot loader into place.

--
Kenneth Porter
http://www.sewingwitch.com/ken/

Ok, and is there a freely available bootloader for Blackfin ?

Reply to
Sam (rép. sans -no-sp-am)

"Sam \(rép. sans -no-sp-am\)" wrote in news:3fe0c61b$0$773$ snipped-for-privacy@news.sunrise.ch:

I don't know, but the best place to ask would probably be the uClinux mailing list. I believe there are a couple of embedded boot loaders available but I don't know how much has been done to port one to the Blackfin.