Re: OT: TimeSys tools

Is it just me, or do other people also think it odd that people

> at the University of Kansas call it "KU" instead of "UK"?

:-) Somebody told me the reason for that once, but now I can't remember what it was. Maybe it's on

somewhere.

--
Jerry James
http://www.ittc.ku.edu/~james/

I've noticed a few other schools do the same thing (e.g. The University of Colorado refers to itself as "CU" and not "UC").

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  I'll take ROAST BEEF
                                  at               if you're out of LAMB!!

"Grant" == Grant Edwards write:

Grant> I've noticed a few other schools do the same thing (e.g. The Grant> University of Colorado refers to itself as "CU" and not "UC").

The University of Utah does this as well.

:-)

Eric Eide   .         University of Utah School of Computing
http://www.cs.utah.edu/~eeide/ . +1 (801) 585-5512 voice, +1 (801) 581-5843 FAX
Reply to
Eric Eide