query in compiling tool chain and uboot

Hi, I am bit new to Linux. I am working with s3c2440CPU and i want to port my OS to my target device. I have procedure to unzip tool chain, uboot and kernel. What is given is (1) To unzip cross.2.95.3.tar.bz2(tool chain) and then moving to .usr/local/bin directory.I did this no problem here (2) To unzip s3c2440_uboot_dev_ tar.gz Then the pdf from samsung says after unzipping it creates s3c2440_uboot_dev_rel i didn't get any release file like the above as i mentioned. Then i have to give make menuconfig after going to the directory s3c2440_uboot_dev_rel.

I couldn't find s3c2440_uboot_dev_rel file

Then only i can make eboot. Even if its created where its created.

I have problem in uboot itself.

Kindly suggest me in resolving this issue.

Help me..

Regards, Kirthika.

Reply to
kracks