PXA270 Development board

Hello,

I am looking for a PXA270 based board with 128MB SDRAM,PS/2 mouse and keyboard ports, CF slot and a working linux port. I am trying to build a web browsing station.

Thanks for your suggestions.

Kanchan

Reply to
v_kanchan

I've successfully used the Sandgate II board for a PXA270 based project, but it's not cheap - though it works PERFECTLY. $5K:

-->Neil

Reply to
Neil Bradley

How about a cheap board that uses PXA255 at 400 Mhz and comes with linux:

Eric

This board will meet your specification to develop a web browsin station. Click on the following link to find more detaile information on 'GAOPXA270 Development Board'

"GAO Engineering offers a PXA270 based development board with 128M

SDRAM, 64 MB Flash, 1 10/100M Ethernet interface, 1 MMC interface, PCMCIA interface, 1 audio I/O, 1 320x240 TFT LCD interface, TOUCH CPLD programmable, 1 JTAG interface and 1 bus.

david_embedded

$3,5000 !!!!!!!

Reply to
Donald