Project Suggestions???

Hi there. I'm an undergrad (in computer science and engineering) about to go to final year. In our final year, we're required to do an year-long project. I was hoping if anyone could suggest me a REALLY GOOD project in embedded systems. Though I do not have any hands-on experience in such programming, I would definitely work for it.

Reply to
Angad